This website is operated by The Dale Cottages. We take your privacy very seriously, therefore we urge you to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about
- Who we are.
- How and why we collect, store, use and share your personal information.
- Your rights to your personal information.
- How to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
The Dale Cottages is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. this policy was produced on the 5th December 2018 to comply with the latest European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Who We Are.
The Dale Cottages collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so, we are regulated under General Data Protection Regulation which apply across the European Union and we are responsible as controller of that information.
The Personal Information We Collect And Use.
a) The Personal Information You Provide To Us.
When you visit our website, we collect the following information through your own disclosure, when you make a booking or enquiry.
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
And anything you may disclose to us in your enquiry, for example Medical Conditions or Allergies.
If you are placing a booking online we and our third party secure payment provider will need your first and last name, your credit / debit card or other payment details, card billing address, including street name, city or town, a telephone number and an email addresswhich maybe personal or business. Please note that only the third party payment provider will have your card number to process your payment, we will not see or have access to that number, but we have access to your name, email, phonenumber and address if supplied by yourself.
b) Personal Information You Provide About Third Parties.
If you disclose information about another person in your party, you confirm that the other person has appointed you act on their behalf and agreed that you:
shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
We use your personal Information for the purposes specified as well as
- to respond to your enquiries, bookings, reservatons and payments and to answer your queries, comments or complaints.
- to manage our website professionally, and legally.
- to provide you with information on updates and marketing and promotions as would be expected from The Dale Cottages as part of our brand offering.
- Each time you make an enquiry or booking with The Dale Cottages,we will rspond to youwith an email responding to your enquiry or confirming or declining a booking.
Who Your Personal Information Is Shared With.
The Dale Cottages will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to ant third parties without your consent escept in the following circumstances
- Where we use a a trusted third party provider for services such as, to take Credit / Debit card payments and to manage and store yourbookings or reservations. In this case PayPal.
How Long Will Your Personal Information be Kept.
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary, for the purposes for which it was gathered and given voluntarily by you, unless it must be lawfully retained for longer for contract or legal obligation.
Links With Other Websites.The Dale Cottage website contains hyperlinks to other websites, owned and operated by independent third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party sites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements about collection of your personal information. Your use of these websites is at your own risk.
Keeping Your Information Secure.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidently lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it.Those processing your informationwill do soonly in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure.
Access To Your Own Personal Information.
- You have a right to access your personal information that we have about you and have us correct it, update it or delete it ( unless we are legally obliged to keep it)
- You can request us to send a free of charge copy of your personal information that we hold about you.
- Make a complaint by contacting us at email@example.com or the information commisioner if you do not believe we handled your personal information correctly or have a complaint.
The Dale Cottages is registered with the UK Information Commisioners Office http://ico.org.uk